Announce that you passed your CNA exam here! - Page 49Register Today!
- Apr 1, '12 by MissCNA/PCTatlantaHello Everyone,
I just passed my CNA exam on 3/30/2012, I was so nervous but the lady there was so comforting. I passed my written and the skills that I had was
1) Hand washing
2) Assisting to feed
3) ROM knees and ankles
4) Peri care (carther care)
I am so excited I got offered a job at a 5 min hospital drive from the house as a CNA/PCT. Yey me.....
I want to wish everyone the best on all their nursing future endeavors....
- Apr 25, '12 by lrobinson143I passed my CNA state board exam today!! yay me!!
- May 3, '12 by jose2010Took my state test 2 weeks ago and found out 2day that i passed!!!
- May 22, '12 by koukla0904I passed, both skills and written!
- May 24, '12 by momtojoshjust the topic i am looking for...
i am going to suggest this site to my son...i have been coming here for a few years...first as a LPN student,as a LPN,as a pre-student for pre-reqs and co-reqs for RN and starting fall as a RN nursing student...my...how time flies..
so..to get on with it...my son,who is 21 is in a CNA class,he just past his final yesterday with a 92 and today started clinicals!..he is so proud....
how is the state exam? is it about the same as the questions in class?...his is june 7th...
thanks in advance for your responses!!
- Jun 3, '12 by momtojoshnoone?
- Jun 3, '12 by tomc5555Quote from momtojoshYou may want to start a new topic. This thread topic is for announcing achieving certification.noone?
- Jun 12, '12 by dcfashionistaI passed my CNA on June 4th. I will take the GNA paper test and 5 skills this coming saturday.
- Jul 21, '12 by Twinkle007I passed my test today boooyaa taaadammmmm I am a CNA NOW !