Announce that you passed your CNA exam here! - Page 48Register Today!
- Jan 29, '12 by fc89yay I passed mine on the 27th of Jan. God is good now I just have to go job hunting. Wish me luck guys! and congrats to all the others who have passed!!!
- Feb 6, '12 by bitbitzmomI took the test this morning, and I am pleased to announce that I passed! I was nervous, but I had studied the skills and reviewed them over and over. I am excited for the next challenges I will face: the HESI A2, and finding a job! People who are going to take this test: Don't panic. I have been out of the CNA class for almost a year, and just now took my test. If you review and keep calm, you will be fine. I also recommend praying if that is something you do. I give thanks and praise to God, with Him, all things are possible.
- Mar 3, '12 by sincerelyjaneI am soooo happy and excited, and completely blessed! By the graces of God I can finally say...
I passed my CNA exam today in VA! I took my class 6 months ago and was really worried that I had forgot a lot of the material, but I actually remembered quite more than I thought. I studied somewhat but was struggling to focus. I honestly thought I failed (the skills). The written was okay. It wasn't hard but there were definitely some tricky questions. The skills exam isn't bad it's just the nerves that get you all riled up. I thought I failed honestly because I did miss a step on one of my skills, but apparently it wasn't that important. My partner also missed a step, but she passed. She thought she failed, but she did really good on all of her skills and that was the only step I noticed that she missed, but we both passed! I'm so excited
Good luck to everyone and anyone with a test coming up!
- Mar 21, '12 by tomsawyertom
I agree with you, CNA courses have become very popular. After CNA Training good opportunities available in this field also earning handsome money.
- Mar 30, '12 by Paws2peopleI passed!!!! My skills were: Handwashing, Indirect Care, Position on side, Pulse, and Foot Care. I was sooo lucky I got easy ones Thanks to everyone on here for all your help! Best of luck to all future CNA's! Relax and you'll be fine. I was super nervous at one point, but took a deep breath, and aced it. Practice is key
- Mar 30, '12 by EduardoLugoWoah.. I passed my exam like 8 months ago, but still haven't applied for jobs as a CNA.. I think I forgot some skills.. I hope there's training when I get hired as a CNA. ^^