Announce that you passed your CNA exam here! - Page 42Register Today!
- Mar 20, '11 by Ev1987Do you mean Friday, March 18th? My son's 9-month birthday was Saturday, March 19th. But anyway, Congradulations!!
- Mar 20, '11 by CarribeanDreamin'Congrats!!!
- Mar 21, '11 by Everlasting904CONGRATS ALL...I passed mine on November 10th,2010. I had to do Pulse & Respirations, Hair & Nail Care and Change of Position. ( I know lucky rite? ) It was great && alot easier than i picture it. The nurse was very relaxed which helped calm me. Luckily the school i went to prepared me for EVERYTHING : )
- Mar 22, '11 by nurse2b013I passed my PA state exam today!!!
My skills were: hand washing, 2 step blood pressure, (which I was dreading and of course I ended up with!) feeding a resident, range of motion for the knee and ankle, and nail care. We only had 30 minutes to complete all 5!!!
I felt bad because a couple of the girls from my training class failed today. It was sad...
Soooo glad it's over! I'm already working in a LTC where I did my clinicals but happy to say I'm now an official CNA!:heartbeat
- Mar 24, '11 by jdchisolm68I challenged the CNA exam in Florida and passed on March 8th. I took the 1 week cram course at Medical Prep Pinellas for $279.00 in July of 2010 and finally got around to taking the exam.....my skills were position change, perineal care and measure/record urine output..and of course handwashing...the hard part was being the patient and watching the other tester skip steps that would cause them to fail...I finish my pre req's this fall and then it's onto the BSN...best thing I did for the skills test is to say everything while you do it...it helped me to remember all of the steps...
- Mar 28, '11 by Queen Tiye, CNAhot diggity dog!!!! i passed . . . oh my god you won't believe how hyped i am!!
i was so anxious this morning . . . could barely stand myself . . . and i passed!! man o man, does this feel good!
- Mar 30, '11 by x0pinky_xI passed my MA CNA exam today!! :heartbeat
My skills were denture care and positioning pt/resident on the right side. I guess I kind of lucked out.
I got really nervous & fumbled a little but I corrected myself and kept it together!!
Now I can't wait to start working. I am so proud of myself & congrats to all of you as well.
- Apr 1, '11 by Vegemiteabout 7 months late but i passed