CRNA lifestyle - Page 5Register Today!
- May 25, '08 by candiceenaI didn't say what you were paid as an ICU nurse...I said a mere $20,000 a year. That is less than $2,000 a month, hard to live off of for even one person that is living frugally. But I think you got the point
- Jun 1, '08 by NRSKarenRNMod note:
Post was started in 2004 and revived in May 21, 2008.....haven't seen any of former posters online in recent memory...usual nature of bb.
- Aug 19, '10 by kristouAndreaJ,
Where are you now? I am very interested to find out if you accomplished you goals. Either way, good luck with everything.
- Aug 23, '10 by KUNursingStudentI'm curious too! I am a 1st year NS student but have been doing extensive research in CRNA. Let's see how well I do 5-8 years from this posting date!
- Jul 1, '11 by doehlzzDIVER CRNA.. are you still on this board by any chance?