Humana Employees - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 8, '12 by Rntrnat402, sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner...
Please feel free to write me privately and I will be happy to answer any questions..Rntr
- Oct 22, '12 by meb1I too am interested in working in a Humana Cares position and would love to speak to get some feedback about the work from home positions.
- Oct 22, '12 by RntrWrite me off line...be happy to "talk" with you..
- Oct 30, '12 by a_raineyI am considering a position as a Humana Cares Manager. I have a few additional questions for you, Rntr. Can you email me at email@example.com ?
- Dec 13, '12 by RNwabestHi Cindy, I know this post has been a while, but can you please tell me which company you worked for. I'm looking for family friendly place. working from home is my dream at least for now to stay with my kids. Any advice will be appreciated.
- Dec 27, '12 by amylou85I have put in for several positions and receive the automated letter that my resume is being reviewed, and then like the next day I get a letter thanking me for my interest, but the position has been filled. Makes me think they are filling the positions before they post them.