Practical nursing program.Register Today!
- by shereese4ever Apr 15I want to go to school in Janurary 2014. I applied to Seneca, George brown, Centennial & Sheridan.
Will I have class during the summer?!?
Some colleges say the program is 4-5 semesters.
If I start in Jan '14 and the program is 2 years, when should I be done???
- 883 Views
- Apr 15 by loriangel14If it's 4 semesters and you start Jan '14 then you should be done by the end of Dec '15.
- Apr 16 by shereese4everOh, that was what i was thinking, thank you!
- May 12 by KittythestudentnurseGeorge Brown doesn't run over the summer, unless you are repeating a course that you failed...if its offered
- May 12 by vintagePNI know you didn't apply there, but Mohawk runs thru the summer and I am NOT looking forward to it. It's so nice out and i have to study and go to class. Hrmph. Yes that's me being grumbly.
- Aug 25 by ValentinaxoxoSeneca is a 2 year program plus a semester of consolidation, so you're doing 2 and a half years all together. It ran through the summer this year, not sure if they are doing the same for next year. But even if the program doesn't run through the summer i would suggest taking summer courses through the continuing education to lessen your course workload for the following semester.