Has anyone gained acceptance into the University they applied for in Fall 2013?Register Today!
- by katiemarie4 Feb 21Ahhh! I have applied to a few Universities and most dont start accepting till March, but the wait is making me crazy! How about you? Where have you applied? Let me know when you get accepted!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=817190©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,922 Views
- Feb 21 by tony55!Katie,
I talk with an advisor today from a different program in SC and they don't start acceptin until May. It is making me crazy too. I took the GRE recently - still waiting on scores. My scores were on the border. I thought about retaking it but I didn't want to unless I needed to do it. However, if I wait till then and they decide my scores are too low then I may not get in.
- Feb 22 by learningmomI applied to U of O for BScN and I am panicking too... accepting average for Woodroffe campus is 76-78%. I am a 75.7%. They say that replies do not start until after mid-march
- Feb 26 by katiemarie4I think my marks are borderline as well. I have a 5% higher mark than the average in my nursing bio class, yet my overall gpa is not as high as I would like it to be. Good luck to you!
- Feb 28 by Pink TulipI applied to UofA's After Degree program and got offered early admission. So I guess some schools are rolling out already!
- Mar 7 by learningmomI got an admission offer from Algonquin RPN fall 2013!!! Still waiting on BScN from Ottawa U though...
- Mar 16 by katiemarie4Congrats to you!
- Mar 17 by learningmomstill waiting for BScN
- Mar 18 by lachaphSt Clair college has their letters out for RPN and BScN. I've an offer for RPN and wait listed for BScN
- Mar 18 by mscrodI graduated from the RPN program in december (from mohawk college). I have applied to the BScN bridging program with Mohawk-McMaster. The letters should be going out at the end of this week or early next. The suspense is killing me. Anyone else?