Has anyone gained acceptance into the University they applied for in Fall 2013?Register Today!
- by katiemarie4 Feb 21Ahhh! I have applied to a few Universities and most dont start accepting till March, but the wait is making me crazy! How about you? Where have you applied? Let me know when you get accepted!
- 2,275 Views
- Feb 21 by tony55!Katie,
I talk with an advisor today from a different program in SC and they don't start acceptin until May. It is making me crazy too. I took the GRE recently - still waiting on scores. My scores were on the border. I thought about retaking it but I didn't want to unless I needed to do it. However, if I wait till then and they decide my scores are too low then I may not get in.
- Feb 22 by learningmomI applied to U of O for BScN and I am panicking too... accepting average for Woodroffe campus is 76-78%. I am a 75.7%. They say that replies do not start until after mid-march
- Feb 26 by katiemarie4I think my marks are borderline as well. I have a 5% higher mark than the average in my nursing bio class, yet my overall gpa is not as high as I would like it to be. Good luck to you!
- Mar 16 by katiemarie4Congrats to you!
- Mar 17 by learningmomstill waiting for BScN
- Mar 18 by lachaphSt Clair college has their letters out for RPN and BScN. I've an offer for RPN and wait listed for BScN
- Mar 18 by mscrodI graduated from the RPN program in december (from mohawk college). I have applied to the BScN bridging program with Mohawk-McMaster. The letters should be going out at the end of this week or early next. The suspense is killing me. Anyone else?