Douglas College Psychiatric Nursing 2013 - Page 7Register Today!
- May 2 by concretegold9111! yeah I know..I have a feeling I'll get accepted last minute. And yeah I'm checking every couple of days so fingers crossed!
- May 6 by concretegold91Just found out I'm #4 on the wait list!!
- May 8 by kacey1307That's really close I'm sure you will get a spot soon! I only have till may 15 to get all my stuff in to them but I had to get a blood test for my immunization records so it's going to be so close! I'm so scared I will lose my spot!
- May 8 by concretegold91I think if you contact them you can get an extension! (I remember reading that on another forum..becuase of appointment dates, etc)
- May 8 by kacey1307I emailed the admissions officer and told him I was waiting on blood test results to come back for my immunizations so he gave me another week! I'm going tomorrow to give my deposit and criminal record cheque! Is everyone who was accepted so far living in coquitlam? I'm in Vancouver but planning on moving to New West to cut down commuting time.
- May 8 by pinkbubbles55No ill be commuting from west van lol. Can't afford to move out quite yet haha
- May 15 by kacey1307Ok so I won't be the only one spending hours commuting! I just got all my medical/immunization forms and deposit submitted so I guess that means I am good to go now...No turning back!
- May 21 by DragonflygrrlHello everyone,
I've actually been accepted to UFV for September, but had a question regarding blood test results for immunizations. kacey1307 how long did it take for your blood test results to come back ?
Thanks you so much, any info is much appreciated
- May 21 by jumper44Have you guys considered Grant Macewan in edmonton psych nursing? The gpa needed is 2.7/3.0 for guaranteed admission and it's no interviews strictly GPA. Just thought id put that out there