BCIT Jan 2013 Applicants - Page 56Register Today!
- Apr 6 by ace12345Definitely gpa/volunteer or work experience if u can the minimum post secondary credits is 30 but the intake is competitive so around 60 makes you more competitive. All the required pre reqs are on the website
- Apr 13 by TaylarHey everyone,
I'm looking to apply to BCIT next year and I had read that people were talking about the prerequisites 7001 and 7002? I think I already have all of the other prerequisites completed but I was wondering if those were additional?
- Apr 13 by vana_yes those are required for the degree programs at BCIT
- Apr 14 by SIMBURGERHi Taylar,
Libs 7001 and 7002 are courses that are mandatory for all BCIT degrees. I am starting Nursing at BCIT in August, but have not completed those yet, so they're not exactly pre-reqs - just strengthen your application!
- Apr 16 by meconnolHey guys!
I am thinking of taking the BscN program at Douglas College; has anyone had any experience there? Or feedback? How is the program?
- Jun 9 by cq1027Hi everyone,
I just applied for January intake. I am lost writing for the resume. What does it usually include? Anyone care to share what they wrote? Do you just mail it to admissions when you are done?
Thanks a lot!!!
- Jun 13 by vana_I'm sorry but have you ever applied for a job? A résumé basically is a highlight of your skills and experiences for the job or position that you want. I suggest googling a sample résumé if you don't know what a résumé is suppose to consist of.
- Jun 14 by diandroidHey everyone! I'm thinking about applying for August 2014 intake and I am currently working to finish my BSc at UBC first. I have already taken the majority of the post secondary prerequisites such as the physio and anatomy components. However, my marks for my 3rd year physio course (PHYL301) is not very good, around a C+. Do you think it is worth retaking the course? It's a year long course and fairly expensive for me
Thank you for your help in advance guys!
- Jun 26 by missbumblebeeDoes anyone know who to address our cover letter to/ reference letters??
- Jul 9 by cat5Hi,
I promised myself that when I was accepted I would help future applicants.. so feel free to ask me questions.. i would prefer if you wrote in the august 2013 forum though. Your resume should include your work and volunteer history, education, objective etc. If you have never made one... I guess I would go to your university' s help center. They usually have students there who assist you ( especially UBC). From what I understand the new entrance requirements state that you need to have over 65% in anatomy and phys. so if you have that I wouldnt bother re taking it. Bumblebee, in the past they asked for those letters if you were shortlisted.. they will tell you at the end of October.. its usually a cut from around 750 applicants to 176. However, for the intake that i was accepted into they sent me a questionnairre when I was shortlisted so none of these things were required. Hope this helps.