BCIT Jan 2013 Applicants - Page 46Register Today!
- Nov 8, '12 by iheartpurpleHay Pippa, were you in top of the hold list where you had been guaranteed to be in for this jan if you didn't take August? Or were you just on the hold list? 5 days before.. That's crazy!
- Hi Pippa20,My name is Jessica and I was wondering the same thing as you... I can't seem to find a FBI group so I am creating one myself. Can you please send me your email address so that I can add you? Thanks! Jessica
- Ps if anyone else would like to join the Facebook group, please give me your email address and once it is up and running I will let everyone here know!
- Nov 8, '12 by Panda82Quote from BulmaBriefsLet us know what you find out!I wonder how many people have been deferred for August? There seems to be many people...it doesn't seem quite right to me. I am going to call and find out today.
- Nov 8, '12 by Panda82Just curious.....for those that got in.....was this your first time applying?
- Hi everyone!!! For those who are in for January, I have created a Facebook group. please join, and if you know anyone who is in please invite them to join. I am so excited to meet all of you.
Look for BCIT Nursing-January 2013 intakeLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Nov 9, '12 : Reason: link removed as per Terms of Service
- Nov 8, '12 by JosquareWhere do you guys get the CPR-HCP certificate? I googled it but don't know which one to choose.
- Nov 8, '12 by careubcI signed up for Select First Aid's HCP recertification for 45$ in Surrey. (Because I have a valid First Aid-level C so just need recertification)
The full course is a little bit more money.