BCIT Jan 2013 Applicants - Page 44Register Today!
- Nov 7, '12 by iheartpurpleEek!! I got an email saying I am on the hold list and guaranteed a spot for August 2013 if a spot doesn't open for January. At first I was in shock that I was outright accepted.. But then I realized I'm in! Whether or not it is this January (what I want soooo badly) or the following August!
I wonder how many people are in this top bunch. If 76 people are wait listed, then maybe 10? 5?
Congrats to everyone who got in!!! And congrats to everyone who got wait listed!! I cannot wait for that phone call I am so crazily hoping for!!
Ps: anyone know when the latest they could phone? Like mid-dec? Or do those of who are fully accepted, do you have to reply by a certain date if you are accepting??
- Nov 7, '12 by blondie85We don't need to "accept" but we do need to pay our tuition (or at least give them our student loan number by nov 8th). So im assuming that those who do not pay are going to be dropping out... Plus we have our crim record check, we need to pass our fit respirator test, etc So I suppose that if people don't complete those requirements they will loose their spots... So it looks as though those on the hold list could be called at any point. I hope that helps
- Well I just deferred to August so I hope those of you on the hold list will get a call!!!
- Nov 7, '12 by BulmaBriefsI forgot to mention that they willl keep in touch with those on the holdlist until the first week of January before the start of the program. So keep your phones nearby until jan everyone!
- Nov 8th is tomorrow lol, thats really soon
- Nov 7, '12 by iheartpurpleSo I am going to be keeping my phone glued to my side until January... What if I don't answer the phone call because I'm in class or showering or in an exam!? They will try more than once right? Or leave a message and give me a day to get back to them?
- Nov 7, '12 by memegumiWhat?! They will keep calling until the start of the program? So if I have decided to wait until a spot opens up for January and not deferred it now, do I need to call admission?
- Good luck you guys! And for those that defer or will be in the August I take, I can't wait to meet you all!!!
- Nov 7, '12 by Panda82Given how much needs to be done before you start clinical, it doesn't make sense that we could hear up until the 1st week of Jan. CPR, criminal record check, fit testing, etc. all need to be done before classes begin. Not only that the deadline to apply for the August intake is December 15th. I don't know about you guys but I want to reapply but not lose my spot on the hold list either.
I would THINK they would know who is accepting their offers by this week and then start moving on to the hold list. I don't know....thoughts?