BCIT Jan 2013 Applicants - Page 35Register Today!
- Nov 5, '12 by iheartpurpleMy problem is that my phone tells me when I receive an email.... So, it makes no sense to keep checking, however, I keep checking! Does anyone know about the CPR requirement? Like, the healthcare specification (I am recalling from the email that had general information), do community centers regularly offer such things? I have CPR-C, but it has expired recently, so I want to make sure I update the correct certification. Thanks
- Nov 5, '12 by Nursinghopeful1234I'm not sure about community centre but I know St Johns Ambulance offers it they have locations in New West, Surrey, and some other locations too!
- I have CPR-C too but the shortlist letter says that we need CPR-HCP (Health Care Provider), so it looks like I'll be re-doing it... I went to Select First Aid in Surrey.
- You actually dont need to re-do it, I just realized. Just have to do the HCP recertification which is cheaper.
- Nov 5, '12 by ty_botI should mention I'm a first aid instructor. I was thinking about asking my employer if they would let me run a CPR-HCP exclusively for the people in the program (maybe for a little cheaper or whatnot). This would probably be conditional on getting a seat mind you, as otherwise uni can be pretty time-consuming for me. I'll get back to everyone if people are interested.
- Congrats guys! Mine hasn't changed yet
- Nov 5, '12 by BulmaBriefsMine either!!!! omg I'm scared
BTW Congratulations to you all!
- Nov 5, '12 by iheartpurpleCongrats!!!
Mine has not changed. Still days "Pending Department Review."
(You guys do mean check application status on the myBCIT website?)