BCIT August 2013 Applicants - Page 39Register Today!
- May 14 by sdtx0x0Has anyone that has been waitlisted in the top 10 been notified of acceptance yet?
- May 15 by ilovesushiHey everyone, I've received acceptance for August 2013 as well!
I was thinking of deferring to January but decided not to as I saw that they've changed to requirements for the January intake - A&P has to be completed within 3 years and I took mine about 4-5 years ago. So I'm starting for sure in August just to be safe! Now I just really need to brush up on A&P until classes start because I feel like I've forgotten almost everything which is making me super nervous!
Anyway, I was also looking at the course schedule and we have microbiology in Level 2. I've already taken it when I was in university over in California... anybody have past experiences/know of anyone that was able to transfer their microbiology course to BCIT?
Thanks and congrats to everyone that's made it this far
- May 15 by careubc@ ilovesushi, congrats! I don't know about the microbiology but I was wondering where you saw the course schedule? I'm also starting in August but I don't see anything in mybcit. I was thinking we would find schedules there after immunizations/criminal checks are completed?
- May 15 by Chhun3Ilovesushi,
Congrats, welcome to the team!
That's a good idea, an A & P refresher will serve you well. I'm doing that too at the moment. As for microbiology, you would have to apply for a transfer credit to determine if your microbiology course will transfer over.
Here's the link:
The tentative course list is on the BCIT website.
- May 16 by memegumidoes anyone know anything about the criminal record check? Are we still waiting for their email instruction?
- May 16 by ace12345Pretty sure we get a package in the mail in June with instructions!
- May 16 by aspiring91Hey guys! Has anyone asked if there will be an orientation rescheduled at campus? I don't really like the idea of having an orientation just being online
- May 16 by vana_They are supposed to mail a criminal record package to be completed in a specific time frame so we can wait on that. I'm sure if we don't have an orientation, the first week of classes will have orientation incorporated into it.
- May 16 by PublicHealthHopefulMaybe this is a stupid question lol but what do the immunization records have to include (the shots that we need) because i think i may be reading something wrong in the email, but it just says immunization records but not which vaccinations we need. Help?