CRNE Readiness Test Questions - Page 2Register Today!
- May 29, '10 by Silverdragon102Quote from scaryclairyGenerally only 3 attempts are allowed and then you have to do either training all over again or what ever the province college wantsI have taken the exam twice and failed it twice , i have taken the online readiness test a number of times and yes they are different every time, must be 500 questions that rotate or something. I also feel that this does not reflect on my ability to nurse, i am a very competent nurse, but i trained in the UK and we are not used to multiple choice. BTW do you get a fourth attempt?
- May 29, '10 by Fiona59Both Canadian entry to practice exams are three strikes and it's over. Back to school for remedial education.
- May 29, '10 by janfrnAnd the three strikes rule has been reinforced in several provinces recently. I think that by the thrid attempt, if a person hasn't figured out how the exam is worded and the types of things being looked for in the response, it's unlikely that a fourth attempt would make any difference.
- May 29, '10 by scaryclairyits so frustrating as for my 1st attempt i failed by 3 points and the 2nd attempt i failed by 2 points!
- May 31, '10 by RGN1You need to concentrate on the strategies.
I too am a UK trained nurse & myself & other UK colleagues all passed 1st time so it's not your training that's letting you down. What you need is not so much the content but the strategies to get to the right answer.
The Mosby book & the CNA book (& probably the Lippincot book too) all have sections regarding strategies & you need to know these almost more than content.
When you practice read the reason why you got an answer right as well as when you get one wrong, it helps you learn why an answer is correct.
CRNE is a horrible exam (worse in my mind than N-CLEX, which I also have) because it's so psyche-social & wishy washy. Almost all the questions have answers which are all correct in their own way with just one being more correct (or a better answer to the original question) than the others.
- Sep 27, '11 by judith olivahi, I want to take the CRNE,but i dont know what material should i use for me to read and prepare for the exam,, please can help me,, and i tried to search in the internet on the sample questions given in CRNE but i found it to difficult to have one,,,
- Sep 27, '11 by janfrn
- Jul 19, '12 by innocent queenanyone knows if Toronto school of health is a good source to do prep course for CRNE ..pls. let me know