Anyone write the CRNE February 6th?Register Today!
- by steven007 Feb 12Hey everyone!
Have any of you write the Canadian Registered Nurse Examination (CRNE) February 6th?
If so, how did you find it?
When can we expect to get the results back?
- 7,716 Views
- Feb 12 by Silverdragon102results take 6 weeks and then time will vary a little depending on the province but past history appears that Nova Scotia and PEI are generally the first to send out results as smaller volume compared to other provinces on candidates sitting the exam
- Mar 5 by picturisqueI found the exam to be very challenging, Yet to receive my results. I hope for the best and good luck to all.
- Mar 5 by bebehIt's quite hard & difficult as expected!!! This week's the most awaited week of my life... Goodluck!! I need to stay positive & grateful!
- Mar 6 by renzlaoI wrote the Feb 6 exam and I'm so nervous for the result as well. Good luck to all of us!
- Mar 7 by steven007I checked my mailbox today and nothing . But this is only the 4th week so I am still anxiously waiting. Praying that good news is on its way! haha
- Mar 7 by picturisqueWhich Province are you awaiting results from?
- Mar 7 by steven007Ontario.
- Mar 7 by picturisque[QUOTE=renzlao;7212931]I'm from BC
I learned that PEI mailed out results today.