White Memorial- RN New Grad 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on White Memorial- RN New Grad 2013 in California Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... hi everyone! Who else has applied and does anyone know by when will they start to contact us for...by Janetterd Oct 5, '12hi everyone! Who else has applied and does anyone know by when will they start to contact us for interviews? This would be my last chance to get into a new grad program, otherwise I would have to wait til the summer. So please feel free to post anything and everything here! good luck to everyone!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=790561©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 42,312 Views
- Just sent back that questionnaire they sent us...hope its good!! I picked L&D and Maternity since thats my background and my dream positions!
- What questionnaire? I haven't received one. Is this a bad sign?
- I just called HR and they are still sending out the supplemental questionnaire, and not to worry. Was it long? What kind of questions did they ask? I would love to get a head start on it.
- White Memorial Medical Center1. Why do you want to work at White Memorial Medical Center?2. What are your two (2) units of interest and why?3. What skills/behaviors/attitudes will you bring to this position or unit?4. What expectations do you have of our organization as a future employer?5. In your clinical rotation experience, describe a situation and outcome when you had to deal with a difficult patient for family member.6. How have you most contructively dealt with dissapointment and turned it into a learning experience? Please give concrete example from your clinical rotations.7. Tell us of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agreed to 8. How would you communicate with a patient that did not speak English?9. How would you handle an angry patient or family member who has complained about another caregiver?10. If you accepted a position in the Residency, it requires a commitment to work for White Memorial Medical Center for 2.5 years beyong the program. What is it about you that would make the hospital believe that you would keep this commitment?
- Oct 10, '12 by perioddramaQuote from JanetterdWow. It used to be 2 years. Now it's 2.5 years.. If you accepted a position in the Residency, it requires a commitment to work for White Memorial Medical Center for 2.5 years beyong the program. What is it about you that would make the hospital believe that you would keep this commitment?
- Thank you!!! Good luck to you @perioddrama! I hope we all get it.. or anything else we've applied to SOON! I'm starting to get a pressure ulcer on my backside from sitting so much in front of my computer applying all over! Haha!
- Seriously!!! ha ha. you're welcome and please keep us posted on anything new you get or hear about!
- Oct 10, '12 by Bailey.CHello, I am also in the app pool. Just got the questionnaire last night. Just wondering if there is any sort of deadline to get them back? Also, did you send them in a document or just typed into the email like they were sent? I am always worried with these things, probably a little overly paranoid. But you never know what may cause them to overlook an application!!
- Oct 10, '12 by Bailey.CIn answering the question about our 2 units of choice, is there a list of units for us to choose from, or are we just suppost to discuss what our hypothetical top units would be?