USC (Oct 2012) New Grad ProgramRegister Today!
- by TotallyAwwwesome Apr 27, '12does anyone plan on applying to the program?
in the original post on this i mentioned:
i just left the nursing career fair at the convention center in los angeles and met with one of their nurse recruiters.
the next versant program begins october 2012.
applications will be accepted (june 1-14, 2012).
apply through the usc jobs website at www.usc.edu/jobs. look for "new graduate" in the job title.
fyi- the program requirements are:
eligible applicants must have less than one year of acute care hospital experience as a licensed rn. a bsn is strongly preferred. the program requires a 2 year commitment.
good luck! "
- May 24, '12 by mwt4hfI'm going to apply. I'm finishing my program in August. I'm in Iowa, though, and Im worried that might be problematic. Does anyone know if they would pay for relocation expenses? If so, any idea of how much that would be? I've wanted to move to LA for years and really hope I get an interview!
- Jun 7, '12 by basiccuriosityI definitely plan on applying! USC is a great opportunity and I absolutely love LA! I hope to get an interview!!!
- Jun 11, '12 by eedo_rnany news you guys? I applied last thursday, june 7 for their RN new grad program.. status says in progress. no change from before..
- Jun 12, '12 by mwt4hfMy first choice was surgical icu and my second was cardiothoracic icu. Everyone else?
- Jun 14, '12 by mwt4hfSo today is the deadline! Did everyone get their materials submitted??
- Jun 14, '12 by rahchachaWhat unit(s) did everyone apply for? And any word on how many applied/ how many will they are looking for?