Sharp New Grad Program Fall 2012/Winter 2013 - page 9
by ExPharmaGirl 57,995 Views | 259 Comments
I wanted to start a thread on the Sharp New Grad Program in San Diego that opened for apps today. Best of luck to all that applied!... Read More
- 0Quote from hiphippoNo, they aren't setting up interviews yet. It's just a screening interview over the phone. The recruiter said they will then forward my information to the hiring manager and they will be letting people know if they will be moving on to the next step in the hiring process within 2-3 weeks. I'm assuming she means a face to face interview.So they scheduled you for an interview?
- 0Quote from aadtOCL&D at Grossmont was my first pick too! Did you take the Maternal Newborn Nursing Care class they recommended?I applied to grossmont for L&D as my top pick
I'm assuming too that they are starting with L&D units first since the program is supposed to start in November!
- 0Quote from aadtOCNo, I haven't taken it yet. I just got my BSN in July and this is the first New Grad program I've applied to. I had no idea about that class until I applied. I contacted RPS and am hoping to hear from them soon and take the class ASAP! I'm just hoping that doesn't hurt my chances of getting in.Yup! I took the class. Did u?
- 0Quote from ALIinSDthe usually offer it twice a year: February and July/AugustNo, I haven't taken it yet. I just got my BSN in July and this is the first New Grad program I've applied to. I had no idea about that class until I applied. I contacted RPS and am hoping to hear from them soon and take the class ASAP! I'm just hoping that doesn't hurt my chances of getting in.
- 1Quote from Jazi123Yeah, I thought it was a requirement too. I asked the recruiter specifically about it and she said that it is recommended but not a requirement at this time (at least for Grossmont). I hope she is right!I know that class has been a requirement for Mary birch the last few application periods I think it was a requirment for all sharp L&D departments this time around.
And thanks for the info on the class. Hopefully I can get in on the one in February then.