Scripps New Grad Nurse Residency 2013 - Page 55Register Today!
- Feb 6 by B217Do we get our schedule at this appointment?
- Feb 7 by RNdogloverI had my appointment last Friday - she gave me the orientation week schedule - week of the 25 is 8-4ish M-F in a couple of different locations- on one of the forms, it said that we should get our schedules from our manager but does not say when to do that - I am guessing they will explain more on the 25th :-)) not sure if the days tues -Friday are for the entire new grad group or location specific - one day was location specific, but the rest appeared to be generic information/ training classes.
The physical consisted of v/s, weight, squat, bend at the waist, twist - also distance vision , color blindness test and depth perception.
- Feb 7 by RNdogloverThe appointment took about 40 min.
- Feb 8 by ctqloveI had my appt today. She said to call or email your manger before orientation to touch base and talk about schedule after orientation.
- Feb 10 by pinx13Hi all,
To those that already went to their new hire appt, what did you wear? I'm assuming at this point that nice casual is ok? Thanks!!
- Feb 21 by snobrdrblinkchikHas anyone been able to schedule the wellness appointment? Every time I call (Mercy), no one picks up!