Scripps New Grad Nurse Residency 2013 - Page 49Register Today!
- Dec 15, '12 by jStarS14I too am an alternate. Congrats to those that were hired and to the rest of us alternates! Let the waiting game begin!
- Dec 16, '12 by christine19Hey peppered, I got your PM, but since I'm fairly new to this site, it won't let me message you back. We should definitely keep in touch. And I will let you know if I hear any new updates regarding Scripps.
- Dec 17, '12 by spanglecDid everybody get the email about the letter of agreement?
- Dec 17, '12 by ctqloveQuote from spanglecYes I got itDid everybody get the email about the letter of agreement?
- Dec 21, '12 by spanglecHey everyone I have a random question...Scripps doesnt have a uniform right? We can wear any scrubs we want correct?
- Dec 21, '12 by snobrdrblinkchikQuote from spanglecyup, no uniform, just scrubs. I cant wait to go scrubs shoppingHey everyone I have a random question...Scripps doesnt have a uniform right? We can wear any scrubs we want correct?
- Dec 21, '12 by spanglecQuote from snobrdrblinkchikyup, no uniform, just scrubs. I cant wait to go scrubs shopping
Ah i know me too! Im a huge 49ers fan so I have been googling them all day haha yay so excited
- Jan 4 by snobrdrblinkchikhey everyone, just wondering if anyone is submitting that "my physical signature" form? I know it stated it was optional, but just wondering what ya'll are doing.
- Jan 4 by spanglecYeah i did just in case. it said it would speed things up i believe?
- Jan 8 by spanglecDoes anybody have any idea how long itll take them to call current/past employers to verify employment? I need to quit at my current job haha and i should probably do that before they call