Scripps New Grad Nurse Residency 2013 - Page 25Register Today!
- Dec 3, '12 by krazievi3t6urlgood luck today guys!!!!
- Dec 3, '12 by ripplecalJust got home from my interview. It was pretty laid back everyone was really nice. I don't know why I get so nervous during these things...ugh. Well now for the waiting game. Good luck all! Going to try to figure out how to keep my mind off of it. At least we will know by the end of the week. Stay positive all
- Dec 3, '12 by christine19Me too! I hate being nervous during interviews. I feel like I sometimes don't complete my thought because my nerves get in the way. Oh well, all I can do is be hopeful. My interview did last about 40-45minutes so that may be a good thing...
- Which hospitals were represented in your panels? And I'm glad it went well for you!
- Dec 3, '12 by christine19I had Encinitas, CV, and Mercy-Hillcrest on my panel.
- Dec 3, '12 by spanglecDid everyone have people from the same units at different hospitals? Mine were ALL tele/dou managers from three different hospitals. Not much of a variety haha
- I think three out of four were surgical acute on my panel.
- Dec 3, '12 by sharsHello everyone! I just interviewed this morning as well. I had a three panel with med/surg, trauma obs, and oncology. Mercy Green, La Jolla, and Encinitas were represented. I think it went ok, but it's hard to tell. The interviewers were incredibly kind though, and it was overall a great experience. Thanks to all of you for keeping this thread alive, and good luck to everyone
- Dec 3, '12 by B217Hey everyone. I'm glad everyone else felt that it went well. I thought it went horrible actually. I usually do really well but having a panel of 5 got me. I feel defeated! Trying to replay the whole thing in my head and trying to find good signs but I cant!! they did ask me if I could work nights but I'm sure they ask everyone since it's a requirement. I had Chula Vista, and Green. So, email bad and phone call=good right?? I dont want to check my email!!!
- B217, I'm sorry to hear you felt it didn't go well.
Look back... did they nod their heads? Smile? Write lots of notes? How were they when you asked for contact information, and when you shook their hands afterwards? Sometimes the questions don't give us the answers as to how well we did, rather the emotional and body language of the panel.
Wow. 5 people from CV and Green alone?