Scripps New Grad Nurse Residency 2013 - Page 20Register Today!
- I didn't ask, I'm sorry. There is only one round of interviews. Last time, I interviewed on June 4th and received my rejection on the 20th. People were receiving job offer phone calls several days ahead of my email.
I hope that helps.
- Nov 27, '12 by ctqloveQuote from spanglecThey gave us sheet with info and it stated that we would know by December 7th if we were selected or not. I asked how many they were hiring and they said about 50.Coriander: Did they happen to say when they would contact us regarding their decision? Or if there is going to be second round interviews or was this it?Last edit by ctqlove on Nov 27, '12
- Nov 27, '12 by ctqloveI do not remember exact questions but they were all behavioral. Name a time when.....give us an example when....It all had to do with your personality and how you handle situations.
- Nov 27, '12 by snobrdrblinkchikAnyone know how many people are interviewing?
- Quote from ctqloveOh! The sheet of paper that is now in a sad crumple in the bottom of my purse! Thank you ctqlove. LOLThey gave us sheet with info and it stated that we would know by December 7th if we were selected or not. I asked how many they were hiring and they said about 50.
- Quote from snobrdrblinkchikThe sheet of paper mentioned above says over 200.Anyone know how many people are interviewing?
- Nov 27, '12 by snobrdrblinkchikQuote from Corianderouch, so it's going to be tougher than the last roundThe sheet of paper mentioned above says over 200.
- Nov 27, '12 by aadtOCFor those that have had interviews, I am guessing that I should be expecting to have about 3-5 interviewers right? Anyone know if there might be more than that?
- Quote from aadtOCIt would be a good idea to have an extra resume or two (or whatever you're bringing) just in case. I didn't see more than 5 at a table yesterday.For those that have had interviews, I am guessing that I should be expecting to have about 3-5 interviewers right? Anyone know if there might be more than that?
- Nov 27, '12 by ZippitydoodahHey Coriander --
Thanks for all the info. I'm interviewing next Monday, and am more than a little stressed about it. Driving in from Tucson. Having some idea of what I'm going to face, so I can at least visualize it, helps remove at least a few of the unknowns in this situation.
I'm not especially fond of the odds (1 out of 4+), but if ya don't try ya can't get it. Whoever gets in from this thread, we should all meet up for a coffee or something near the beginning of the program. Coriander's is on me. ctglove too. As long as it's just coffee.:***:Last edit by Zippitydoodah on Nov 27, '12 : Reason: forgot someone