Scripps New Grad Nurse Residency 2013 - Page 18Register Today!
- Nov 17, '12 by CorianderIt is a large room with several tables. There will be anywhere from 2-5 managers from various hospitals in your panel.
- Nov 17, '12 by ctqloveQuote from CorianderCoriander, do you know if that includes the night differential?I think it's between 35-36, from what I remember my friend telling me. She works there now.
- Nov 17, '12 by CorianderThere is more for nights. I can't remember what she said.
- Nov 18, '12 by B217I also received an interview email for December 3rd. I submitted Nov. 5th at 130pm. I have an ADN (graduated in Sept.), already enrolled in a BSN program. 5 years experience as an LVN. Good luck to everyone that has an interview. Mine is scheduled for 130pm. So nervous and excited!!!
- Nov 18, '12 by B217Oh, I have a friend, who has a friend LOL that works at Scripps. She has been there for a year now and says that she is at $40/hr with night differential.
- Nov 18, '12 by krazievi3t6urlanyone driving down from the Bay Area for an interview on the 30th? Let me know. Maybe we can work something out!.
- Nov 19, '12 by spanglecWoo! I got an interview email too does anybody know what the questions are going to be like...since we didnt really apply to a unit specificially?
- Nov 19, '12 by novembergradhas anyone else not heard back from scripps either way yet? I'm not sure what to think at this point.
- Nov 19, '12 by oh.helloNo response yet either way, crossing my fingers for everybody!