Scripps New Grad Nurse Residency 2013 - Page 18Register Today!
- Nov 17, '12 by CorianderIt is a large room with several tables. There will be anywhere from 2-5 managers from various hospitals in your panel.
- Nov 17, '12 by ctqloveQuote from CorianderCoriander, do you know if that includes the night differential?I think it's between 35-36, from what I remember my friend telling me. She works there now.
- Nov 17, '12 by CorianderThere is more for nights. I can't remember what she said.
- Nov 18, '12 by B217I also received an interview email for December 3rd. I submitted Nov. 5th at 130pm. I have an ADN (graduated in Sept.), already enrolled in a BSN program. 5 years experience as an LVN. Good luck to everyone that has an interview. Mine is scheduled for 130pm. So nervous and excited!!!
- Nov 18, '12 by B217Oh, I have a friend, who has a friend LOL that works at Scripps. She has been there for a year now and says that she is at $40/hr with night differential.
- Nov 18, '12 by krazievi3t6urlanyone driving down from the Bay Area for an interview on the 30th? Let me know. Maybe we can work something out!.
- Nov 19, '12 by spanglecWoo! I got an interview email too does anybody know what the questions are going to be like...since we didnt really apply to a unit specificially?
- Nov 19, '12 by novembergradhas anyone else not heard back from scripps either way yet? I'm not sure what to think at this point.
- Nov 19, '12 by oh.helloNo response yet either way, crossing my fingers for everybody!
- Nov 19, '12 by ChristMRNQuote from novembergradI still haven't heard either way...not getting my hopes up at this point. Just channeling my motivation towards finding any RN position.has anyone else not heard back from scripps either way yet? I'm not sure what to think at this point.