SCRIPPS New Grad Program August 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- Jun 4, '12 by Av03Quote from luckybellaHad my interview at 110. It only lasted 10 minutes. Was able to answer everything they asked me with specific examples. Messed up big time for forgetting to pass out my resume. Either they had a pretty good idea of what I have to offer, or they totally didn't like me at all. Hoping for the best.Good luck to everyone interviewing! How did everyone feel their interviews went?
- Jun 4, '12 by CorianderI had my interview at 10:30 (hello to any of you who were there!) I had a panel of four, with two from Chula Vista, one from Memorial, and one from Encinitas. I think it went really well, and 45 minutes flew by before any of us knew it. I have no idea if that's bad or good, but we had interesting conversation the whole time. I guess we'll see.
Good luck to you all!
- Jun 5, '12 by RN2012BSNDoes anyone know a physical address for the talent managers? Where is there office located? Thanks!!
- Employment Center - Scripps Health - San Diego
Is that what you're looking for? I imagine that's where they're stationed.
- Jun 5, '12 by RN2012BSNThank you Coriander! This is what I was looking for. I even called by phone, and asked the address, so that's correct!
How are you passing the time until we are notified about decisions!? That is the hardest part! I'm trying to stay busy, and apply to other places I can find.
- You're so welcome!
I'm studying for NCLEX and working, so it keeps my mind (somewhat) off of things. I received a rejection from another hospital this morning and almost went into panic mode until I figured out it wasn't from Scripps. LOL
Good luck to you
- All the best to our interviewees tomorrow!
- Jun 6, '12 by RN2012BSNHow did the interviews go everyone??
- Jun 6, '12 by j5676cdidn’t go to my interview this morning because i was offered a job somewhere else. just wanted to say good luck to everyone and hope your interview went well
- Jun 6, '12 by CorianderCongrats, j5676c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!