SCRIPPS New Grad Program August 2012 - Page 11Register Today!
- Jun 11, '12 by luckybellaCrossing fingers that we hear something early so we don't have to spend our time agonizing and overanalyzing...
- Jun 11, '12 by CorianderThey didn't ask me specifically which hospital or unit I wanted to work in - When she ran down the list of where we would be going for residencies, I did say "They're ALL perfect." which is the truth! Med/Surg, Onc, and Tele are my top three.
I mentioned that I'd had clinical at Chula Vista, and my family members were cared for at La Jolla, and that I haven't been to Encinitas yet but would love to see the campus.
I woke up this morning for 8 emails, and it took me about 15 minutes to click on "inbox". They were all from different people I know. Ha.
I hope you all have a good week! I look forward to hearing from you!!!
- Jun 11, '12 by nauhjatAt the end of the interview I was asked which department I wanted to work in but was not asked the location. UGH!!!!! Waiting sucks!!!!!!!!!!! Tic Toc Tic Toc. Good luck everyone!!!
- Jun 12, '12 by CorianderHappy Tuesday, all! I hope you all have a great day and are able to relax (just a little bit). xo
- Jun 13, '12 by RN2012BSNI too hope they let us know soon! I really want this job, it would be amazing for me.
I was asked what area was my preference at the interview, and do have one that would be great (oncology) but I am very open to other areas because I know I will learn a lot and I love the opportunity for a challenge! I hope that stating a specific area doesn't narrow my possiblities!
I also don't have a preference for facility and haven't been fortunate to experience any of them previously, but I know Scripps is a great place!
- Jun 13, '12 by CorianderGood morning, RN2012BSN
Scripps is an amazing place... the only facility I've never been to was Encinitas. I've had three family members be cared for at Memorial in La Jolla, and it was always a great experience. I had clinicals myself (I think I mentioned this) at Green and Chula Vista, and they're also wonderful places to be.
Go team! lol
- Jun 13, '12 by wish4msmcHi AllieCat-
I just re-read some of the posts and saw that you went to APU too. I am in the ELM program on the Azusa campus-r u in the SD EENAP program?
- Jun 14, '12 by AlliCat23Hi Wish4...
Yes, I am in the SD ELM program. Just finishing the 7 week Residency next week. I swear-that was the hardest 18 months of my life! So happy it's about over!
- Jun 14, '12 by BooBear0306Do you think they will make phone calls today, tomorrow?? Or do you all think that they'll wait until next week? I was handling the wait pretty well...until just now, lol.
- Jun 14, '12 by nauhjatHonestly, I think it will be sometime next week although I wish it were today. Right now would be great. Today I received an email which had HR in the subject header and almost had an MI. Luckily it was only a notification about a new job posting at Kaiser. LOL. Every time I receive a notification from this site I expect someone to say they received a call today but I see we are all in the same boat. Keep your fingers crossed and stay positive. Soon the torture will be over.