SCRIPPS New Grad Program August 2012 - Page 10Register Today!
- Jun 9, '12 by CorianderYes, I check the site at least once a day. My heart churns whenever I receive an email notification. The phone goes everywhere. Silly me.
- Jun 9, '12 by nauhjatWow I thought it was just me. LOL... Yep I am guilty of checking my status at least two times a day. The other time is spent thinking about the interview and hoping I get a call not an email. Tic Toc Tic Toc.
- Jun 9, '12 by himynameismrHey gang,
I interviewed wednesday after working a 12 the night before. Not the best idea but it seemed to go quite well. Praying for everyone who interviewed. Don't stress, be confident in where God has brought you and where he is leading you. Take care!
- Jun 10, '12 by AlliCat23Quote from himynameismri have been telling myself the same thing! "keep the faith" but this is because i honestly believe(d) that i "aced the interview" on wednesday. it went really well, everybody's body language was saying, "we love you!" (smiling, nodding in agreement to my responses, etc.).hey gang,
i interviewed wednesday after working a 12 the night before. not the best idea but it seemed to go quite well. praying for everyone who interviewed. don't stress, be confident in where god has brought you and where he is leading you. take care!
then i just read the last couple of pages here and see that most of those interviewed feel pretty much the same way! guess i wasn't so special after-all! haha
i sent "thank-you emails, and received a response back from one of the interviewers who wrote:
"it was my pleasure to meet with you and discuss your possible future career at scripps. good luck to you in your professional endeavors and may our paths meet again!"
i've read it 10 times and can't decide if it's a "formed response" sent to all who send "thank you" emails, or if it's actually a "soft rejection" letter!
what do you all think? did anybody else receive the above reply in response to your "thank you for the interview...." email?
- Jun 10, '12 by himynameismrI sent out my thank you's but it was after close of business on friday so I doubt I will hear back before monday.
- Jun 10, '12 by BooBear0306Who did you guys send your "thank you" emails to?
- Jun 10, '12 by kdpRNsent my thank you emails out, and havent heard anything from any of them. interview went great, but who knows how they actually choose people. saw the woman's paper in front of me and it seems like they grade your response on a scale of 5 to 1 .. 5 being the best and 1 being the worst. i guess we'll all find out very soon!
- Jun 10, '12 by CorianderGood morning!
I also sent out thank-you emails to my interviewers. I haven't heard anything back, but am not worrying about this because there were over 200 of us. I like to send out emails, too, because who knows what can happen in the snail-mail system!
All the best! This is getting exciting!
- Jun 10, '12 by patient RNI didn't send thank-you emails, but handed them a thank-you card instead at my interview on the 31st. I haven't gotten any response at all and starting to wonder if I stood out enough from everyone else. The interviewers made me feel completely at ease as they probably did with everyone else, and one of them sensed my initial joyfulness of having that interview opportunity with such a wonderful organization like Scripps.
Hoping they pick me, but I have my doubts.
Good luck to us all!