Samuel Merritt University ABSN Spring 2014Register Today!
- by itsscience Jul 3I didn't see a thread for the Samuel Merritt University ABSN Spring 2014, and decided to get one going. Not much to talk about now, applications are in, just wanted to if anyone heard back yet from the school or when we can expect to hear from them. Good Luck everyone!
- 29,499 Views
- Jul 3 by minionminiHello. Glad application deadline is passed. From past threads they heard back from SMU regarding acceptance in mid September to October. A long wait for us all :/
- Jul 12 by overthecliffHey there! I applied for Spring 2014, 1st choice Sacramento. I'm applying to Sac State for Spring, also. Best of luck!Last edit by overthecliff on Jul 12 : Reason: Terribly written sentence
- Jul 17 by camelBest of luck to all!!! I will let you know if I hear anything!
- Jul 19 by MsMarieJust received an e-mail saying my app is being reviewed! So nerve racking! Good luck to everyone!
- Jul 19 by minionminiHi I received the same email about my app being under review. Which campus did you apply to and when did you mail in your app?
- Jul 24 by MsMarie@minionmini San Mateo was my first choice and I hand delivered it to the admissions office on July 1.
- Aug 1 by JeninCAHi everyone,
I am currently in the ABSN program (Sacramento campus) and wanted to say good luck to everyone. It is a nerve wrecking process, the wait is killer. They generally start notifying in September. As in previous threads, people start comparing their stats and I just wanted to say, don't get discouraged if your stats are not as high as other applicants. SMU looks at the application as a whole, not just grades and TEAS scores.
Good luck everyone! It's an exciting, fast-paced, stressful program but worth it. Just be prepared to work for it. However, it's not as hard as other threads have made it sound. I think this also depends on the instructors so as they tell us all the time, be flexible and breath.
- Aug 1 by MsMarieAnyone else apply to San Mateo as their 1st choice?
- Aug 3 by JasicaHi everyone,
I am new to this site...I have applied for sac for spring 2014. I am in the waitlist for nov... the waiting period is just killing me...Anyone else applied for sac campus...