Sharing an email/info I received this week from one of the Director's of Admissions:
Your application for admission to the Entry-Level Master of Science in Nursing program
has been received. ]
- Applications are currently being reviewed with the first review process happening in the Office of Admission.
- That process is occurring now and will continue through mid-January 2013.
- At that point, some files will be presented to the School of Nursing faculty for a second review and for their determination of interview invitations. Some files will also likely be denied at this point.
- ELMSN interviews will be scheduled for February 2013.
- Admission decisions will be made by email no later than April 1, 2013.
While we are reviewing files there is no additional information to share with you about the status of your application. I respectfully ask that you refrain from calling or emailing asking about an update on the status of your application. There is simply no new information to share with you. On the other hand, if you receive a phone message or email from us asking for more information or seeking clarification on some aspect of your application, please do respond. Please note that fall 2012 grades will not be added to the files, so you do not need to send those to us. GPAs will be calculated on the grades available at the time of application.