Samuel Merritt ELMSN/FNP Fall 2013 Oakland
- 0Oct 24, '12 by vballtrumpeterI'm not usually the type to forage through online forums, but what can I say - grad school apps are stressing me out! This should get the ball rolling...
- 1Nov 5, '12 by ALXiong, MSN, APRN, NPGood luck to all of you applying for fall! I will be starting this program in 2 months at different campus of SMU. I know how stressful and anxious the application process goes. If you have questions, please leave them here. I may answer some of them since I had been through it recently and before I get busy with the program in Jan.
- 1Nov 5, '12 by ALXiong, MSN, APRN, NPQuote from Ramboramirez11Hello Ramboramirez11. Yes, I am starting the ELMSN-FNP program at SMU in Jan 2013. I was notified for interview 2 months after application deadline. I got my acceptance 2 to 3 weeks after the interview. No, I was not on the waiting list.are you starting the ELMSN program? How long did it take you to hear back after the application deadline? were you on the waiting list?
- 0Nov 18, '12 by driven2012Quote from meli.avilaHi melvi.aviladoes anyone know the stats on the last applicants (2012)?
TEAS scores, GPA, experience, ect.?
Thank you (I applied for Oakland 2013)
If you search "Samuel Merritt ELMSN" the threads from previous cohorts will be listed and for last years thread some people listed their stats! Hope that helps. I applied for the ELMSN-CM for Fall 2013 at the Oakland campus. Good luck to everyone here!
- 0Nov 20, '12 by driven2012Sharing an email/info I received this week from one of the Director's of Admissions:
Your application for admission to the Entry-Level Master of Science in Nursing program has been received.
·Applications are currently being reviewed with the first review process happening in the Office of Admission.
·That process is occurring now and will continue through mid-January 2013.
·At that point, some files will be presented to the School of Nursing faculty for a second review and for their determination of interview invitations. Some files will also likely be denied at this point.
·ELMSN interviews will be scheduled for February 2013.
·Admission decisions will be made by email no later than April 1, 2013.
While we are reviewing files there is no additional information to share with you about the status of your application. I respectfully ask that you refrain from calling or emailing asking about an update on the status of your application. There is simply no new information to share with you. On the other hand, if you receive a phone message or email from us asking for more information or seeking clarification on some aspect of your application, please do respond. Please note that fall 2012 grades will not be added to the files, so you do not need to send those to us. GPAs will be calculated on the grades available at the time of application.
- 0Dec 5, '12 by alyssag24Hey all,
New to this forum and just wanted to get in contact with people who are in the same boat as me. I received an email from -------------- and she said that applications weren't going to be reviewed by the faculty until several weeks after ------------ is back from her leave of absence, which won't be until early January. I had to e-mail her my teas scores because I took the exam after the application deadline. Here's to waiting at least another month until we here about the interviewsLast edit by dianah on Dec 6, '12 : Reason: Terms of Service re: posting names