Palomar RN New Grad Program - Page 6Register Today!
- Sep 14, '12 by Bpieslo1Hey everyone! Looks like my snowballs will be melting right along with those of you still waiting on the magic email... This is getting to be like a sick joke or a bad dream that I'm still waiting to wake up from! I know the economy is bad but the "New Grad RN" clock is ticking and the options are running out lol. I just want to do what I killed myself for in college, you know??
- Sep 14, '12 by ExPharmaGirlQuote from vwgirl22So, is this just a screening interview do you think? I guess I better get a stack of resumes ready.Palomar did rotating a rotating interview for the new grad/intern program last year (which was for current senior students). About 6 or so people rotated through stations with many different interviewers. Each station was about 2 min if I remember correctly. It may end up being like that.
- Sep 14, '12 by laogirlinSDYes I am (CCE Alumni). Good luck to everyone!Last edit by laogirlinSD on Sep 14, '12 : Reason: error
- Sep 15, '12 by twilight_saturnI'm a previous CCE as well! Good luck to all of us!
- Sep 17, '12 by ExPharmaGirlOk guys, we are down to the wire! I'm nervous since I don't know what to expect.
Good luck to everyone!
- Sep 18, '12 by amyrose25Good Luck Nurses who got an interview.
For those who didn't get emails for interview, did your status change on the Palomar website? Mine didn't.
- Sep 18, '12 by laogirlinSDHope those that got interviewed today went well. I was a nervous wreck!!! My nerve got the best of me...ugh...i had a brain fart, to the question about Palomar!!!! I knew everything about Palomar....i feel like a loser today. Yep, i can now say i am no longer a virgin to a formal interview. If i got offer a position, it would be due to my personality, definitely, not due to my answers... BIG FAIL...
Anyhow, i though the interview process was a fun one and i like it.