Northridge Hospital Medical CenterRegister Today!
- by ittybittynurse May 10, '10NHCM RN Residency application was was due in the last week of April
Has any applicants had a call back yet?
- May 10, '10 by BEBE1MEEI applied to Northridge too...but I have not heard anything yet.
- May 11, '10 by ittybittynurseWhen do you think they will start calling people for interviews. I don't want to call and bother them just because May isn't over yet. But then again i'm so eager to find out.
- May 12, '10 by BEBE1MEEI'm not sure when...but according to the letter, they will start to call around mid-May, isn't it mid May already?
- May 12, '10 by caliotter3Location? There is more than one hospital with that name.
- May 13, '10 by ittybittynurseNorthridge on Roscoe is correct, it is part of CHW (catholic healthcare west). Also Mid-May officially begins on the 15th , which makes it May 17th for working days. So I guess starting next week. Does anyone know how many people applied?
They are targeting graduates from the past 6 mo. to a year with BSN. I graduate May 09 so I'm crossing my fingers I get it an interview.
- May 18, '10 by ittybittynurseThey should be calling us this week or next...anyone got a call back yet>???????????????? im nervous
- May 18, '10 by BEBE1MEEStill no call too. I'm afraid to call them b'coz I don't want to upset them...So maybe let's wait until the end of the week...
I feel funny that from nursing school to applying to new grad programs, I learned to be very careful not to upset anyone if I want to be given a chance...I hope I learn to get over my nerves...Good luck to all!!!!
- May 21, '10 by cm20I also applied, but have not heard anything...