No wait list for lvn to rn programs in CaliforniaRegister Today!
- by jamie0110 Jun 20, '11I am currently about to graduate my LVN program and I am now looking to do the LVN to RN bridge program but everywhere I look there is a wait list. Does anybody know of any schools in California without a wait list? Also I have two prerequisites classes to take and I need them done ASAP does anybody know any online schools that I could get them done fast? Thank you for your help!
- Jun 20, '11 by JROregonWhat are those classes that you need?
- Jun 20, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to CA Nursing Programs Discussion forum. Hopefully some CA members will give you some helpful advice.
- Jun 23, '11 by lrobinson5Have you checked out Riverside Community College? I think they require you to reapply for every semester you try for.
- Jul 20, '11 by cloudsofdustIím not sure where you are located but try looking at Loma Linda, West Coast University, Pacific College, and Unitek College. Iím pretty sure they donít have any wait lists.
- Jul 24, '11 by yginayLos Angeles Harbor College has LVN-RN Bridge program. Lottery system is used for those coming straight in via ADN, not sure about the LVN's though. I believe you take 2 prereq's, "Nursing Process & Practice" (321) and "Communication in Nursing" (311). I guess then if your application is up to par you will be invited to take the ATI and see if you rate in as a 2nd or 3rd semester student. We have like 10 lvn's in my 3rd semester class of roughly 40 atm. Check out the web page below if you want to find out more. Good luck!
- did you graduate from cypress?? i'm a lvn applying this year for their bridge program
- what scares me is about the tests lvns have to take (proficiency test (2) and skills test (1)) and teas exam, and the nursing transitions class
**ALL OF EM FOR CYPRESS COLLEGE