New Grad Dameron Hospital & Versant Program Winter 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 28, '12 by yoganursLabor & Delivery will be making calls next week!
- Jan 2 by RNstudent21Does anyone know when the other units will contact for interviews?
- Jan 3 by yoganursI haven't heard anything yet. I know that the program starts March 1st-ish and I'm sure they have a lot of applicants to sort through (I heard over 800!). I have applied to 200 positions so far...this is nuts!
- Jan 8 by tg982Has anyone heard from L&D or know how many they plan to hire?
- Jan 8 by RyanRobinsonRNI attended the Open House and had an interview with the emergency department the following week. I have another interview with their Med/Surg unit on the 15th... I'm not sure if this helps...
Quote from yoganursHey! Has anyone else on here applied for the New Grad program in Stockton? I went to the open house last week and it was packed full of hungry, new grads. I applied to a few departments and have so far heard back from one. Just wondering if anyone else on here is in the same boat!
- Jan 8 by RNstudent21So have the managers contacted everyone for interviews? And did anyone get an interview with the tele unit?
- I haven't heard from anyone but the ED. I applied to three units..Ed, L&D, Tele, & Medsurge.
- oops 4!
- Is anyone else going into the 2nd interview for the ED? If so, how are you preparing & do you know what to expect? I'm so nervous! All I know is it'll consist of clinical scenarios..45 minutes of that kinda freaks me out!! Trying to prepare yet feel so unprepared.