LAC+USC interview new grad RN - Page 58Register Today!
- Jan 19 by allie.m.christieI'm also graduating in May and my husband and I are moving to SD from outside of California right after graduation. So far, I'm looking at New grad residency programs at USCD (Opportunities for New Nursing Graduates | UC San Diego Health System), Sharp (New Graduate Nurse Residency Programs - Registered Nurse New Grad Program in San Diego - Preceptorship - Sharp HealthCare in San Diego), Scripps (Scripps Health - New Graduate Training Programs) Rady's Children's (RN Residency in Pediatrics | Rady Children's), and Palomar (| Palomar Health). None of these are accepting apps right now. I keep checking them about every other day to see if anything has changed.
One thing I have started on is applying to the California Board of Registered Nursing.
Have you found any New Grad position postings yet? I haven't, but hopefully closer to March/April we'll see something. Good luck. I'd love to work together and include every one else coming in from out of state to help answer our questions. Have a good night!
- Jan 21 by KC83Thank you!! =D
- Jan 30 by lucky007I just had my second interview at LAC+USC for a med/surg position...how long do they usually take to decide and do they let u know or u have to call yrself to ck the status whether u are selected or not
- Feb 7 by KC83it took not even a week for them to call me back. I didn't call them or anything since they told me it takes about two weeks for them to decide. ^^ I'm going through health screening as of now. Hopefully I will get the hire date soon.
- Feb 8 by lucky007@KC83 I had my interview on 29 Jan and on Feb 1st they offered me the position. I went for my Live scan on the 5th Feb
How long does it take for the Live Scan to be cleared
And how long does it take for the Physicals to be scheduled
I am hired on a Med/Surg floor ,how abt u
- Feb 8 by KC83It took about a week for them to send me the live scan clearance. They schedule u for the health clearance right away once u receive the live scan e-mail. I just went for my health screen last Monday so I'm still waiting for the clearance. I'm gonna be on a med/surg floor too!!! ^__^ maybe we'll be on the same floor?
- Feb 11 by lucky007@KC83 I am on Ortho/OR
- Feb 13 by lucky007@KC83 have u got the start date? i went for physical today ...it seems I have to go again to get the clearance
- Feb 14 by KC83@lucky007 Nope, not yet. I did receive my health clearance paper, but it still takes several days for them to process it. I'll probably receive it next week or so~ i will let you know! ^^ maybe we'll have our orientation together?
- Feb 15 by KC83So is anyone familiar with the whole orientation process for m/s? for ie how long it is.. how many hours.. what to expect.. and etc.. My orientation is on next Tuesday@8am. I just got the call yesterday!