CSULB Fall 2012 BSN - Page 71Register Today!
- Apr 19, '12 by Spiffyness@Jayelle314 I just PMed you with some questions.
- Apr 19, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixIF (!!!) I get in, i will PM ya!
- Apr 19, '12 by Jayelle314RN@Spiffyness, I just responded. I hope the information helps Good luck!
- Umm, apparently those rumors are false. They will be taking applications for Spring 2013. They just won't be taking in transfers which we collectively determined and assumed a long time ago.
- Apr 20, '12 by Dr. ChocoI was checking previous threads from CSULB Fall 2011. They called 25 transfer students who got accepted on April 20th. But they were still interviewing other applicants from CSULB pre-nursing students. On April 27th, they responded other students by e-mail if they are accepted or rejected. However, there were still 26 spots available until mid May. Some got accepted during May and June. They don't respond to all students at the same time. In my case, I applied for second Bachelor's degree. I am expecting to graduate this May, so I may not hear from them until I actually graduate. They said that they accept a student for second bachelors degree only if their overall GPA is higher than 3.7. I am not doing well in this semester. One of my professors hates me. My GPA may become lower (I may get a C.) My pre-requisite GPA is 4.0 though. Now I feel like I shouldn’t expect a good new. I just have to hope that I can at least graduate this May.
- Shouldn't we be comparing times with Spring 2012, and not Fall 2011?
Well anyway, someone in this thread said we are getting news by this Monday. I'm expecting another long weekend.
- Apr 20, '12 by AnxiousAntsyQuote from CluelessNursingGuyCluelessNursingGuy.. where did you get this info? I checked on the csulb nursing website and under the APPLICATIONS link, it states :The School of Nursing WILL NOT be accepting undergraduate or graduate applications for Spring 2013.Umm, apparently those rumors are false. They will be taking applications for Spring 2013. They just won't be taking in transfers which we collectively determined and assumed a long time ago.
Did talk to someone directly from the nursing department?
- Apr 20, '12 by zowmMy friend went in and asked on Wed. They said it was transfers only.
- Yes, many people have supposedly contacted the nursing department and confirmed that it will only be transfers who won't be able to apply.
- Apr 20, '12 by AnxiousAntsyThank you for the info
I was wondering if any of you might know the answer to this question : If I accept admission for my alternate major this fall, will I be able to apply to the program in spring?