CSULB-ELMSN Fall 2011 - Page 42Register Today!
- Jul 15, '11 by JennNicoleHI siberiantiger! Yes, I am in an incoming ELM 6 student. I contacted a couple of the CNSA officers and they were very generous in providing me with prompt replies, but I was hoping to get in contact with graduates so I could get a more complete picture of the program, hiring prospects, and whether or not it is even possible to commute and be successful in the program. Quite honestly, I am just extremely nervous and not really sure what to expect. While I was aware that the program was a fast-paced 16 months in length, I had no idea that some of the classes would be shorter than 5 weeks! I just want to make sure that I can keep up.
- Jul 15, '11 by siberiantigerWell, perhaps ask in the facebook group page where there are 35 of us on it. From what I heard, the entire graduating class (of about 24) for this past spring got jobs as NPs.
- Jul 6, '12 by danceluver@MaleFocker: Can you take pharma and patho at the community college? Will they accept this so you can skip it at CSULB?
- Jul 6, '12 by MalefockerAnd you should take them elsewhere if you can because first semester is hard enough and if you don't have to take these classes you will definitely make it a little easier on yourself.
- Jul 28, '12 by xInspiredxTo those who got accepted: Could you please post what you stats were? I couldn't find any information on what the average GPA and TEAS scores were for past accepted applicants, so I just want an idea. Thank you!
- Aug 19, '12 by xInspiredxCould someone please help me calculate my "score"? I don't quite understand how to get the score, e.g. 9.1 or 9.4. I have read through the school's site, but can't figure out how to calculate it. Thanks so much!
- Mar 14 by MalefockerxInspiredx... I realize your post was from 8 months ago... but if you are going to apply for the new cohort I can help you calculate your score
- Mar 15 by siberiantigerQuote from xInspiredxThe stats for 2009 and 2010 are at the following link:To those who got accepted: Could you please post what you stats were? I couldn't find any information on what the average GPA and TEAS scores were for past accepted applicants, so I just want an idea. Thank you!
Our 2011 cohort numbers were slightly higher I believe (or at least that I would like to believe. Haha.)