CSUDH MEPN - Fall 2013 Applicants - page 2
Hello everyone! I plan to apply to CSUDH's MEPN program in the fall of 2013 (for the cohort beginning in fall 2014). I am in the process of completing my prerequisites. I just thought I create this thread in case other... Read More
- 0Feb 4, '13 by travelgurl18Congrats [COLOR=#003366]Bh3byz[/COLOR] !!!!
I'm so nervous/excited/thrilled!!! I hope its not to long after the interview that we find out if we are admitted or not! They gave me the name of my interviewer, but I haven't met her before, just hope I make a great impression!
Eeeeks so excited!
- 0Feb 6, '13 by travelgurl18^^ Yes, I recieved e-mail verification that around 60 applied - so I guess they are interviewing everyone... except maybe a few who didn't meet the requirement....Thanks for letting me know they are picking 25 - I was wondering about that! We have a 38.5% chance of being admitted just for signing up. These are the best odds I have ever seen at any public nursing school!!!
- 0Feb 6, '13 by nextway55I was called for an interview too. But I didn't receive that e-mail verification. If they will only interview 60 people, that is pretty good news for those who are called for interview. They will only accept 25 people this year? I thought they will admit like 30 or 35. Of course, the more they admit students, the better for those who applied. Good luck for everyone.
- 0Feb 6, '13 by travelgurl18You wouldn't have recieved any e-mail unless you specifically ask questions about # of applicants etc. The reason I said e-mail verification was just to say that I also can veryify the information B** recieved. Don't worry
...on the website it says 20-30 students per year - I was hoping it would be 30!!!
When is your interview? Mine is next Wednesday
- 0Feb 7, '13 by nextway55Quote from Bh3byzWill have mine next Thursday. I hope that you will let us know the decision earlier. Early march is good. April will be a long wait. Waiting is not an easy thing because we cannot make any plan for next step.I just got interviewed.. Whew... Now the real waiting begins.. They said we will know early march latest is April...
- 0Feb 7, '13 by lishiCongrats on your interviews!! My application with admissions is still pending due to a transcript. I handed in the missing transcript Monday so my application will be complete soon. Once that is done, I am hoping to get called for an interview. For those who already had their interview, how did it go? How long was it? Did the interview take place in the interviewers office or a boardroom?
Thank you and good luck everyone!!
- 0Feb 10, '13 by nextway55Quote from Bh3byzLast year couple people were admitted late February. Hope that they will do the same so that we don't need to wait that long anymoreI just got interviewed.. Whew... Now the real waiting begins.. They said we will know early march latest is April...
Waiting is hard cause we cannot make any other plans.
- 0Feb 10, '13 by Bh3byzIishi: Hi sorry for the late reply. The interview was alright. They read from a list of questions. It's just the basic questions that they all have in interviews. After that is a writing assessment. You choose a topic from the list, which was also asked during the interview.
Nextway55: exactly... It's hard to function. I was reading through the thread of cohort 6 and some of them got the acceptance letter after 1 week.... I guess they will send a letter right away if they really liked someone....