Corona Regional Medical Center - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 31, '11 by oooitzsharonnothing yet.
- Mar 31, '11 by LDrnWNBI was called to schedule a panel interview for next week.
- Mar 31, '11 by oooitzsharonto everyone who applied to Corona, do you live close to that area? i'm from out of town, but i'm willing to make the drive there; i'm wondering if they give preference to people who already live there.
- Mar 31, '11 by LDrnWNBQuote from oooitzsharonto everyone who applied to Corona, do you live close to that area? i'm from out of town, but i'm willing to make the drive there; i'm wondering if they give preference to people who already live there.
I live about 10-15 minutes away, but I am not sure if they give preference to people who live nearby. I personally don't think where you live should matter because most new grads will commute if offered a a position.
- Mar 31, '11 by LordsburgUgh! Just received an email from the recruiter saying they are considering other applicants. So I'm out... Good luck to everyone else.
- Hey, I have an interview at Simi Valley Hospital for "CPOE Superuser" has anyone heard of this? I wonder if it is like the ones you guys are talking about.
- May 16, '11 by LDrnWNBBellasRNmommy: I was offered a position at Glendale Adventist for the "CPOE Superuser" position, but declined it due to another job offer. I think it's the same type of job you are mentioning. You are basically assisting the staff to help ease the transition to computerized order entry.
- LDrnWNB: Congratulations on the job! I wonder what this "Superuser" position pays? I will be commuting about an hour soit would be good to know.
- May 16, '11 by LDrnWNBThanks
The position I was offered paid the same or I think a $1.00 less an hr than what their new grad RN is paid. Good luck on the interview!
- Well thats good to hear! I was convinced it was CNA pay...ok, pray for me!