CHLA RN Residency September 2013Register Today!
- by Janerooo Mar 11Hi Nurses
Wanted to start a new forum for those of you applying for the RN New Grad Program for the Spetemper 2013 cohort.
Heres the Link: http://www.chla.org/site/c.ipINKTOAJ...m#.UT6aKo7fRdQ
Applications opened today so best of luck to all who apply!
- 54,981 Views
- Mar 12 by uonyikecompleted the application yesterday. good luck to all
- Mar 12 by JaneroooHaha, just realized how amazing I spelled September* oopsie!
- Mar 12 by uonyikejust got the package! letter of intent here i come.
- Mar 13 by JaneroooGot it too. Here it goes
- Mar 14 by dee1267Got the package yesterday how exciting. Where did you guys pick for first choice ?
And did the email ask to let her know?
Also are you guys in state ?
I am in georgia so I am supper nervous about the whole thing but this would be my dream job!!!
Good luck everyone
lets keep the post going "like a dork I read all last years already trying to get as much info as possible."
- Mar 14 by nurse0311Applied on the 11th, good luck to all
- Mar 14 by ocenniadoes everyone who apply get a package? I got the package yesterday also. Just wondering because that packet had a lot of information that seems to only matter if you are hired for the job like benefits packages and such.
- Mar 14 by dee1267From last times posts they said everyone gets a package. But your right it does seem like a lot for everyone to get one.
- Mar 14 by ocenniawell that's annoying! The not knowing part! Do we know when they make their decisions? Mid April perhaps?