Centinela HopsitalRegister Today!
- by 2bnurseofchrist Feb 18Hello
I interviewed with Centinela Hospital in Inglewood and was wondering if anyone knew what their hiring process was. The Manager / Charge RN that interviewed me told me at the end of the interview that HR takes about 2-3 weeks to proces my paperwork. So do I follow up with the person that interviewed me or HR, and how much does HR influence the final decision if I have not met with anyone in HR???
- May 1 by klarityHow long did it take you to hear from HR? I was told after my interview that HR would be calling me in about 2 weeks. Im not sure if that means I will hear from them in 3 or 4 weeks ( not sure what timing is like). Did you call to follow up? They havent processed my paperwork yet. Im still waiting to get the call Im supposed to get.
- May 1 by nihaojailandid you apply online? if so how long did it take them to call you for an interview?
- May 26 by klarityIt took a week or less after applying online. Ended up somewhere else at another hospital though thats closer to me. Keep applying.Last edit by klarity on May 26 : Reason: additional comments
- Sep 7 by incrediblehaulkI had a interview 2 and 1/2 weeks ago with the nurse manager. I just got a call from HR and filled out some paperwork for a background screening. Anyone know what I should be expecting in the next few weeks? I hate waiting. please offer some insight!
- Oct 24 by stuart2994im scheduled for an interview next week. what kind of questions do they ask? thanks