Cal State Univ, Northridge Accelerated BSN (A-BSN) 2013 - Page 14Register Today!
- Apr 12 by margaritadelsolAnyone received a rejection yet?
- Apr 13 by mima7Hi guys- is there a fb group for the summer 2013 cohort?
- Apr 13 by jgibsonnHey guys! I've been reading this forum and finally decided to join because there are no new comments. I applied to the ABSN program for Northridge too, and still haven't heard anything! It's driving me crazy! I just wish if I didn't make it they would just let me know so I can stop checking my e-mail every 2 minutes! Lol, but in all seriousness.. is there anyone else who has not heard anything yet?
- Apr 15 by Tweety2013Has anyone who didn't get accepted hear anythjng today about acceptances or rejections?
- Apr 15 by donut151Can any current students shed any light on how doable it seems to maintain a very high GPA? I know it helps get into new grad programs, and I plan on continuing on to grad school to become an advanced practice nurse at some point, so maintaining a high GPA is key for me.
Also, do you feel like you all are getting enough practice to feel clinically competent once you start working?
- Apr 15 by ScoobyWongI haven't received a rejection or a acceptance email/letter yet