Anyone Applying to Antelope Valley College RN program - Page 21Register Today!
- Sep 2 by 3rd watchOMG! Two-year wait list!! It's so scary. Hope I get in the Spring semester. I don't want to wait!!
- Sep 2 by 3rd watchI also noticed they cut one class they used to take 60 students for the generic. My co-worker said, she heard a rumor that they will evetually close the program. I really hope is not true.
- Sep 2 by goldenheart10@3rd Watch- do you have other schools that you're applying to for Spring 2014? I only say that because I personally don't like the idea of placing all my eggs in one basket, so to speak.
If AVC really is going to cut the whole program as a whole, that would be tragic! The next closest school for an ADN program would be COC or Bakersfield, depending which direction you take.
Crossing my fingers for all of us!
- Sep 5 by 3rd watchWe should be able to go in the program. Just in case try the two schools nearby (COC & Bakersfield) ...but most likely you'll get in in the next class (Spring 2014). After that I don't know. I work at Henry Mayo and the rumor is going around. I don't know
- Sep 5 by ChrrristinadThird watch which program are you doing? The generic or bridge?
- Sep 6 by 3rd watchI'm on the waitlist for the generic program. We should get some kind mail from the program in November. I already passed the TEAS at another program. Make sure you study.
- Sep 6 by Ms1908What did you use to study for the TEAS?
- Sep 6 by Ms1908What did you use to study for the TEAS. I applied in early July. Hopefully we will be hearing something in the next few months.