Any CSUB Fall 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 20, '12 by karanb1rHi all!!!
I too applied to CSUB!
My stats are: 3.93 GPA, 91.3 TEAS/ 98 percentile in Program/ 99 National Percentile/ I have 150+ Volunteer hours.
Unfortunately, I do not live in the area.
We shall seeee
- Apr 23, '12 by april0401Everyone has great stats! congrats on making it this far! Do any of you know if there will be an alternate list? Also, what other schools did you apply to?
- Apr 23, '12 by nurrrsinghopefulno clue about bakersfeild alternate list, but im pretty sure they will have one because most schools do. and I applied to Chico as well, currently an alternate... Chico is my #1
- Wow, great stats! Does anyone know if the NS advisors will send out a tentative status email?
- Apr 30, '12 by >JustBreathe<I haven't heard anything but I've heard something about them doing something like that in the past. I hope they tell us anything soon. I just wanna be in the loop.
- Yeah I agree, even a tentative ranking would be awesome. I think we are one of the last schools to find out for Fall applicants, blahhh. Patience isn't my strongest characteristic, lol
- Apr 30, '12 by >JustBreathe<Me either, but waiting on nursing school is forcing that characteristic upon me. My stats aren't as great as everyone else, so I'm really saying a prayer here. Someone let me in!! Even if it's the community college I'll be ridiculously happy.
- Lol, I hear ya. I don't even have a back up plan as of now...I'd like one but I'd really rather find out what's going on. I hate this waiting game.
- Apr 30, '12 by april0401I just recently visited the website and if you look under "frequently asked questions" it shows the amount of applicants that applied for fall 2012 and the stats from last years applicant pool. I have to admit it made me pretty nervous looking at the average GPA's. This is going to be a long wait until July :/
- Yeah I saw that!