WOOO PIG SOOIE ARKANSAS Introductions!!Register Today!
This is a discussion on WOOO PIG SOOIE ARKANSAS Introductions!! in Arkansas Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hi everyone! I just thought I'd start the new State forums off with an introduction thread. ...by brian Admin Aug 17, '03Hi everyone! I just thought I'd start the new State forums off with an introduction thread. Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish. Otherwise, feel free to start a new topic if you wish to discuss other topics that are local or state related. Enjoy!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=42219©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 21,328 Views
- Aug 18, '03 by nurse110Hi Brian, My name is Brenda. I'm a LPN in Arkansas. Not too many here yet. Hope more nurses show up so that we can all talk. This will give us all a chance to talk to one another in the same state. Anyway, I'll be checking back to see how many have joined. Thanks,:roll
- Aug 18, '03 by det01Hello,
I am Dana. I am a nursing student in Little Rock. In AR because the AF told us this is home till some time in Mid 2005. I should have completed the nursing program by then
I start clinicals in October...I can't wait!
- Aug 18, '03 by can'twait2B1Hi everybody I am visiting from the Oklahoma board, I am a LPN student right now.I live right on the border so I am not sure which state I will work in upon graduation. Any imput will be appreciated. LOVE THESE NEW STATE FORUMS!
- Aug 18, '03 by AlishaNHayzleyHey I'm Alisha. I live on the outskirts of HotSprings and go to National Park Community College.Class of 05 starting clinicals, uh Wed. I guess. Fun Fun Fun.
- Aug 19, '03 by AHRNHi, this is a great idea!
I've been an RN since 1972 - older than dirt!
I've lived and worked in AR since 1989.
- Aug 19, '03 by bedpanHi everyone
I am in an LPN Program down in the south part of the state but my plans are to head to the Rock upon graduation and continue for my RN
Now if there were only a Razorback icon I could put here . . . . . .
- Aug 19, '03 by BrowneyedgirlI"m in south Ark also...I'm working towards entering the BSN program at Hope.
- Aug 19, '03 by catherineolearyirish nurse with itchy feet for travel. Plan to work in Texas or Arkansas by 2005. I have visited Arkansas many times! Love it!
- Aug 20, '03 by klhsHi! I am a LPN in southeast Arkansas working in a Family Practice Clinic. Love this website... and the forum just made it better!