1. How many questions did you take on NCLEX?
2. What study materials did you use? Did you take a test review course?
DREXEL review course, NSNA study book and CDROM, any free question sites I could find on the internet, Mosby's NCLEX cards, and I made sure to memorize my lab values and what they mean as well as what the normal vital signs are for various ages of children
3. Did your SON offer any testing (ERI, ATI, HESI)?
Well the 1st nursing school did ATI and HESI, second one did HESI for us, but have now switched to ATI (DH is military and we transfered bases while I was in nursing school so I had to switch schools)
4. How long did you wait for results of the test, or are you still waiting?
I did the quick results so 48 hours exactly.
5. What were your thoughts coming out of the test (total disbelief, certainty you had failed, confident you had passed)?
total disbelief and I was ALMOST certain I failed...actually I cried and had moments of panic
6. Was this your first attempt at NCLEX?