Rio Salado college HCR 240Register Today!
- by wyominglopez Sep 27, '12Need to take HCR 240 Pathophysiolgy. Looking at Rio Salado, but no teachers are on rate my professor. Anyone have a good experience with a particular teacher there. Thanks for any help.
- Sep 27, '12 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to AZ state nursing program forum.
Please do not post professors names on the forums as per site ToS, you may exchange instructor names using the private messaging system. The PM system requires a member to have 15 quality posts to send private messages but you can still read PM's sent to you.
- Sep 27, '12 by lovebug4002I took my HCR 240 through MCC, I really liked the class. I personally don't like RIO.
- Sep 29, '12 by wbthomasI took it at Chandler/Gilbert Pecos campus because I did not want an online class. I highly recommend the teacher there. She is also on RateMyProfessor.
- Nov 17, '12 by AZwannabeI took it over the summer at Rio Salado and got an A. It was a lot less work than A&P. Weekly quizzes, a midterm, a final and a few essay questions. All tests were at home, so I didn't have to drive down to Rio's test center. I was pleasantly surprised by that! I, too, hated most of my classes at Rio, but nobody else offered Patho online.
I don't think I heard a peep from my instructor all semester. He sent me a really nice email right about the time for instructor evals, offering to write a recommendation. I had absolutely NO contact with the man, so I thought it was kind of funny.
- Nov 21, '12 by EncarnI would never take a class through Rio. I am a 4.0 student at CGCC and attempted 2 classes at Rio (CHM 151 and a humanities class). Both classes were a disaster with the instructor basically doing nothing at all. I honestly don't know what these Rio Instructors are paid but it is too much.
Try to find an in-person class that meets your schedule. Rio is a LAST resort in my opinion. Best of luck.
- Nov 26, '12 by wildcatchristieThe CGCC instructor was good.