Phoenix Children's New Grad Program - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 29, '12 by NewGradRN0717What type of position are you applying to??
And like I said, even though I am pretty sure it's not going to result in a job, I'm going to continue volunteering there until I am hired somewhere!! I think it is an incredible place, and I love the time I spent there. Good luck with the job hunt!!! I know how frustrating it is!!
- Apr 29, '12 by ro2878I listed Nurse Assistant, Hospital Playrooms, Animal Assisted Therapy Escort, Main Surgery Waiting, & Reach Out and Read as my choices.
Which area do you volunteer in?
- Apr 29, '12 by NewGradRN0717I'm a nurse assistant. I definitely feel like it is the volunteer position that has the most "hands on" patient interaction.
- Apr 29, '12 by ro2878I figured that would have the most hands on contact. I'll keep you posted where I wind up.
BTW, I saw on your other post that you did not get offered a chance to interview for the SHC fellowship position. Sorry!!
- Apr 30, '12 by NewGradRN0717You'll love it!! Good luck with the interview process and everything
And yeah, "Thanks, but no thanks" from SHC Stinks.