Maricopa Waiting List / Placement / Timestamps 2010+ - Page 7Register Today!
- Feb 5 by TommyJMy timestamp is 02/11/2011 08:06.. Crossing my fingers i slide into this march placement.. I will continue to hurry up and wait!! Any other February stamps out there?!!
- Feb 5 by TommyJIm sitting on a 02/11/2011 08:06 stamp, looks like it's at least a two year wait.. I'll post as soon as i get a shot at an opening..
- Feb 5 by SutherlynnMy time stamp is 06/10/2011 @ 8:02:28 A.M.
- Feb 7 by donovasuJust a heads up all, while Maricopa Community College says they have no plans to get rid of the ADN program, there were very few slots this semester at my school available for those seeking just the ADN. The other thing is that there are some clinical sites that are only allowing BSN seeking students to do clinicals with them or even hiring RN's unless they have a BSN degree. If you have a two year wait anyway, take all the prerequisites and corequisites in order to qualify for the CEP program with the community college and save a bunch of money over a standard 4 year degree. Good luck all!
"Assume benevolence...people do things that annoy us, not to annoy us."Last edit by donovasu on Feb 7 : Reason: added signature
- Feb 7 by SutherlynnDo you know if these clinical sites consider students in the Maricopa-ASU RN-BSN Pathway Program as "BSN seeking students" or only CEP students?
- Feb 8 by JESZRWell I am new to this game and just recieved my date stamp today 2/8/2013. Does anyone out there know if the wait is still running around 2 yrs?? I am starting my co reqs to apply in the CEP programs. Any advise would be greatly appreciated
- Feb 8 by Brl09The wait is running longer than 2 years because of the CEP students are taking majority of the spots. I would suggest taking all the pre-reqs for the CEP and apply to that as soon as your finished. Make sure to get good grades in all the classes that are marked with an asterisk as those are the only ones that they caculate your GPA from. Study before you take the Hesi to make sure you get the best grade for when you apply. The CEP is competitive. That is my advice to you. I just found out I was accepted into the GCC/CEP so I was where you were once! Good luck!
- Feb 8 by nixiequinnQuote from JESZRTo be honest the wait is now around 4years. That is what they told me when I went to get put on the waiting list this past December 2012. So best bet would be to try and finish all your pre reqs for the CEP program. I also just applied this Jan 30th for the CEP program and got in for Fall 2013. (I'm a transfer student so I pretty much had all my pre reqs done out of state).Well I am new to this game and just recieved my date stamp today 2/8/2013. Does anyone out there know if the wait is still running around 2 yrs?? I am starting my co reqs to apply in the CEP programs. Any advise would be greatly appreciated
- Feb 14 by fitzfam2009Nixiequinn,
What was your GPA and HESI that got you into the CEP program? I am applying in May and I am curious as to what the average scores are!
- Feb 14 by Assess&Safety1stWhat's CEP program?