Maricopa Waiting List / Placement / Timestamps 2010+ - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 31, '12 by twash10hey girliephx, i tried to pm too but it wouldnt work. congrats on getting in! what was your time as part of your time/date stamp? mine is 8/13/10 so i'm trying to gauge/hope that i will get in in January and if that is realistic. Thanks!!
- Thanks! They deleted my date/time stamp after I was placed so I dont remember the exact time. I wanna say around 8:14? Maybe 8:35? Lol sorry. I think you may have a good chance of getting in for Spring, depending on your school choices. Goodluck! You may even get placed during a replacement run like I did too, just be prepared to get things done quick quick!
- Jul 31, '12 by wildcatchristieGirlie, you can go to the CGCC class schedule and you will find the schedule. We have lecture MT 8-20:30. WTh clinical. There are optional nursing math and study skills classes on M and T. Nothing on Friday. I am in Traditional.
- I dont know how to get to the class schedule... Lol but thank u so much for the info! I will be seeing u soon then? Im so excited! I will have to look for the schedule and see if I can find it.
- Wildcat, OK I think I found it. Mon/Tues 8-10:30am lecture, 6:30am-6:30pm wed/thurs lab. Thanks again!
- Jul 31, '12 by misshinzHey wildcatchristie!!!
I JUST got my acceptance letter and I too have been accepted to chandler gilbert traditional!! Thank you for the heads up with the schedule that was my next question!! congratz to you ! OH we will rock this !! <3 Jen H
- Jul 31, '12 by misshinzCongratz girliephx !! I also JUST FOUND OUT i got accepted into CGCC traditional too !! I cried before I even read the whole email !! Hey i missed orientation as well do you know what day we start?? thanks!! <3 Jen H
- Jul 31, '12 by twash10misshinz what was your time/date stamp?? congrats by the way!! can't wait till i start!!!
- Aug 4, '12 by rachelsmith98Hello, all! I just got placed for CGCC Traditional for Fall as well! My date stamp was 6/11/10 8:06:00a. I am incredibly excited! A little worried since I have less than two weeks to get my paperwork done and get my books/supplies, etc. and I don't even have any of the info yet, yikes! I look forward to meeting you all and working with you soon!
- Aug 4, '12 by wildcatchristieQuote from rachelsmith98Congrat! i heard that if we don't have our books by the first day, they can drop us. Email me and I can get you a copy of the booklist. If you need the health and safety info go to the nursing website. You can find scrubs at Apparel Pro or even craigslist. I saw that someone was selling all their books who went through the first block this summer and is not continuing.Hello, all! I just got placed for CGCC Traditional for Fall as well! My date stamp was 6/11/10 8:06:00a. I am incredibly excited! A little worried since I have less than two weeks to get my paperwork done and get my books/supplies, etc. and I don't even have any of the info yet, yikes! I look forward to meeting you all and working with you soon!