GCU question about pre reqsRegister Today!
- by CinDRnyc May 10, '12Hi !
Do any of you know if I am only missing COM 270, Can I submit the application OR do you have to have it complete first?? The admissions counselor told me it was my only course missing but I wasn't sure if I could still submit the application....
Thank You !
- May 11, '12 by kestrellaYou can still apply. COM 270 is the only one you can have in progress while applying. You just need to complete before you begin classes at GCU. I'm taking it this summer at PVCC and my enrollment counselor said I can still apply.
- May 11, '12 by johnnyareiYes, you can still apply. You will have to have COM 270 completed before you start the actual program though.
Hope this helps!
- Jul 9, '12 by RN2BPARKHey I'm new to the site, I am accepted to fall 2012 nursing program at scottsdale and looking for insight? Is the program good for the money? How do you like the instructors? Labs, clinicals? Is financial aid/advisors awful as I've heard? Any/all words of wisdom would be great! Thanks!
- Aug 3, '12 by KendallAZWhere did you get info on the pre-reqs for this program? I cannot find any info on the site and they said it can take up to two days for a counselor to call me back about it! Can someone message me any info they have please?
- Aug 11, '12 by toy85KendallAZ I have a counselor from gcc & he is amazing. He gets back to me within the hour after I email him. Go to the website & request info. They'll send you an email about the dates & times for an info session & go from there.
- Aug 11, '12 by AZMOMO2I don't see COM 270 listed is it something else at the CC level?
- Aug 12, '12 by wbthomasI just took it at MCC.