Finally on Maricopa wait list date time 2-10-12 8:02:47Register Today!
- by s1helipilot Feb 11, '12Now begins the 2-3 year wait. Anybody else in this batch? What are you doing while you wait? Let's get to know each other, it's going be some time til our number is up...
- 2,784 Views
- Feb 12, '12 by inestrozarHi, just waiting for my fingerprint card to arrive. Everything else is done and I am soooooo excited to get a stamp. I wish I would have applied when I first finished the pre-reqs a few years ago and the wait was not as long. I thought when I finally got the stamp I would feel better and the time would pass quickly. Now, that I am so close to just getting the stamp it's like OK I am ready to go to nursing school NOW lol
- Feb 12, '12 by s1helipilotI totally understand. I wish I had gone back to school years ago, now I'm getting up there and see that I've wasted years.
- Feb 18, '12 by s1helipilotIf you haven't checked your email recently, it's time to re-affirm your intentions to attend MCCCD Healthcare Program. New placements will be assigned on 3-6-12 based on who re-affirms by then.
- Feb 18, '12 by CinDRnycYeah I put in my application in December and got a Feb 10 time stamp as well. I want to apply for the CEP program in May so I am attending the application session at that time? Anyone else applying for CEP in May?
- May 12, '12 by inestrozarMy fingerprint card was not accepted for being to blurry or smudged what a disappointment!
Applying from CR has been tough but one of these days it will happen lol
- Oct 16, '12 by toocharHi,
I just got my time and stamp on 10/12/12. From the announcement placements were sent on 09/26 and they still have 219 placements that were sent the week of 10/08/2012. Does anyone know how far have they advanced in the placement queque.
Quote from s1helipilotNow begins the 2-3 year wait. Anybody else in this batch? What are you doing while you wait? Let's get to know each other, it's going be some time til our number is up...
- Oct 17, '12 by AZMOMO2I recommend looking into and completing the coreqs for the BSN programs while you wait... you may be able to bypass the long wait and get into one of the new CEP programs... a BSN is becoming the rule for entry level hiring in the Phoenix area these days!
- Oct 25, '12 by toocharHi AZMOMO2,
I'm going to attend the CEP meeting on 11/08/2012. I'm currently finishing my last BSN prerequisite. Do you know if I can put in my application while I'm finishing the class? Or do I have to wait till all the grades are in? How long does it take to find out if you got accepted into the CEP program?
I'm sorry to throw so many questions at you But any information you can give me is nothing else but helpful.
- Mar 13 by dhawkins321006/08/2012 08:03:25AM this is my timestamp. Currently doing my prereq's for U of P. I'll have those done in May! Then I'll put my app in for CEP that month. Anyone else doing CEP with U of P?